coronavirus covid-19 Tests
Below you will find some useful information regarding the Covid-19 related tests.
First of all, we would like to inform you that our company performs all Covid-19 related tests (PCR molecular, rapid antigen and rapid antibodies).
More specifically for the PCR and rapid antigen tests:
- Regarding the contact details, all interested can contact either via email, in this email address: email@example.com, or by phone call in our 24 hours line: +30 6984263172.
- All of our staff speak English.
- Booking process is optional, but we do prefer it in order to avoid any delays. It can be performed online through this email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). There are two options for the appointment. Either to take the sample to the nearest clinic in your hotel, or our medical team to visit you at your hotel.
- The cost of the PCR test as we speak and according to the Greek Government's instructions is 60€, and the cost for the rapid antigen test is 25€.
- The results are available approximately after 36hrs from the sampling, for PCR test, and after 15 minutes for rapid antigen test.
- In case a test result is positive, the National Public Health organization is informed. According to their instructions, a medical evaluation will take place in order to determine if the patient will be referred to the Public Hospital (if there are justified symptoms) or to the quarantine Hotel.
- The guests should have with them their passport and/or any other identification document.
- The test results are issued in English language and can be sent via email. A printed copy is also available in the nearest clinic to your hotel.
- According to the current international travel restrictions, a negative PCR test result is required 72 hours prior to one's flight/travel. Due to the expected high volume of tests taking place, we prefer booking an appointment as early as possible (even 4 days before the repatriation flight).
We remain at your disposal